I just received a parking fine and I want to review or challenge it. What do I do?

If you have received a  penalty notice for a traffic or parking offence and would like a review you should first visit the State Debt Recovery Office’s website which will take you through the process to request a review - http://www.sdro.nsw.gov.au/fines/pn/review.php

If you have followed this process and are not satisfied with the review, please contact my office for advice (providing copies of your correspondence with the SDRO and details of any additional circumstances you would like taken into account).