If I have a Housing Department query, who do I contact first?

If you have an issue with maintenance of a Department of Housing Property you should first contact the Housing Contact Centre on 1300 468 746, 24 hours, 7 days, all year round. More information can be found at  http://www.housing.nsw.gov.au/living-in-public-housing/maintenance-and-home-improvements/requesting-maintenance-or-reporting-problems

If you have a general query regarding Housing , how to apply for housing or eligibility please go to http://www.housing.nsw.gov.au/help-with-housing or call the Housing Contact Centre on 1300 468 746.