Boost for Ku-ring-gai Preschools
Member for Ku-ring-gai, Alister Henskens SC MP, has announced nine not-for-profit preschools in the electorate will share over $70,000 to improve their services, thanks to the NSW Government’s Quality Learning Environment (QLE) grants program.
“Early childhood education is incredibly important and these grants will help educators provide high quality learning environments for our children”, Mr Henskens said.
Congratulations to the following organisations who have been successful under the QLE Program:
- Pymble Turramurra Preschool, Turramurra
- Peter Rabbit Community Preschool, Wahroonga
- Diocese of Broken Bay Early Learning and Care Centre, Waitara
- St Stephen’s Preschool Kindergarten, Normanhurst
- KU South Turramurra Preschool, South Turramurra
- KU Wahroonga Preschool, Wahroonga
- KU West Pymble Preschool, West Pymble
- KU Fox Valley Preschool, Wahroonga
- Goodstart Early Learning, West Pymble
The grants will fund improvements to physical spaces, purchase resources and will fund specialised educational programs.
“These grants are greatly welcomed in our community, especially after a tough 12 months with drought, fire and COVID-19”, Mr Henskens said.
For more information on the guidelines of the QLE Grant, visit NSW Government Website – Education.